Become a Partner
Become a Volunteer
FRY’S IN THE COMMUNITYFry’s Food Stores is proud of its investment in the Arizona community, because we care deeply about the places in which our Customers and Associates live and work.
Click Here for Instructions
Hello Fry’s Community Rewards Coordinators,
Please remind all your participants that they may begin re-enrolling in the 2015-2016 Fry’s Community Rewards program beginning August 1, 2015! Also, your organization does not need to re-enroll (NPO number will stay the same), only the participants supporting your organization do. Your participants should use the process below to re-enroll.
How to Re-Enroll for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- * Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com
- * Click on ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password, click on ‘sign in’.
- Click on your name (top right hand corner), under ‘Account Summary’ scroll down to “Community Rewards”.
- Click on ‘Edit’ under Community Rewards.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number or name of organization then select ‘search’. (You can get the NPO number from your organization.)
- Under ‘Select Your Organization’, click on the circle next to your organization.
- Click on ‘Enroll’
o If you have re-enrolled correctly, you should see a green box with ‘Your enrollment in the Community Rewards Program has been updated. Thank you for participating!’ You will also see the information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
You shop. Amazon gives
Amazon is a great way to shop and a great way to support historic preservation in the greater Vail area. It is easy to sign up on their website, then, every time you shop just remember to click on the Amazon Smiles icon and, at no cost to you, Amazon will make a donation to the Vail Preservation Society.